Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Full Time Masters degree in Science (with aggregate of 60% marks) from a recognized university/ institute in Computer Application. OR
Full time Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech with aggregate of 60% marks) from a recognized university/institute in Computer Science/ Information Science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the similar work profile detailed below.
Age - Maximum 28 years (Age relaxation as per rules)
Job Profile: (Web)
- Managing the web team, and project management, developing and overseeing the web processes, upkeeping Drupal websites.
- Updating websites, developing/ customizing web modules, managing the web-based applications, website hosting, monitoring website usage, troubleshooting web applications, and infrastructure problems, ensuring ICTS digital presence.
- Recommending technical developments, creating technical documentations, upgrading website, web portals and web services.
- Mentoring junior staff and interns on web related tasks.
- Any other task assigned by the Centre Director.
- Hands on Drupal experience (version 7 preferred); strong experience in customizing existing modules and creating custom modules; hands-on experience in Drupal theme creation from HTML would be appreciated.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently; candidates with good communication and documentation skills will be preferred; exposure to audio /video processing and web based Audio-Visual content delivery will be an added advantage.
- This post is tenable at ICTS, Bangalore.
- Selected candidate for this post is liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute, if required.
- Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidate for this post.
- Appointment for this post will be initially for a period of three years, including a probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is sixty.
Prescribed age should not exceed as on July 1, 2020 for this post.
Selected candidate for this post will be governed by the National Pension System applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules1972].
- Post/s for general category (Unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD candidates can also apply.
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE except for the following:
- Candidates applying for this post and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant TIFR or GOI rules are required to submit applications by offline mode only (through Indian Post or Speed Post), alongwith a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities etc.) and proof of DOB, education certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, caste certificate (if applicable). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online].
- Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority. However, an advance copy of application along with relevant enclosures may be submitted by post. Such applicants are not required to apply online.
Download the offline application form from here: Offline Application
Incomplete applications (online) and off-line applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation, proof of DOB, education certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, caste certificate (if applicable) and applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
Online applications must be submitted by 31/08/2020 and applications by post must reach Administrative Officer (Establishment), ICTS Campus, Survey No. 151, Shivakote Village, Hesaraghatta Hobli, North Bangalore 560089 by 31/08/2020. Applicants who are required to send the applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, advertisement number of the post on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed above.
The candidates are required to produce the following original documents with copies at the time of recruitment process:
Printout of online application form.
Identity Proof (Adhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
Date of birth/ Proof of age.
Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered (While submitting original documents for verification, the candidates will have to produce the norms of the University/Board for conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage of marks.
Conduct certificates from two respectable persons
Certificate claiming further age relaxation as per extant TIFR/ GOI rule
Outstation candidates called for the recruitment process for this post will be paid single first class (non-air conditioned)/III Tier A/C return fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets.
If you travel by air, you are required to travel only by the national carrier, AIR INDIA with the tickets purchased only from Air India website or Air India booking counter. The air-fare for such candidates will be restricted to the eligible return train fare on production of tickets and boarding passes.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications and experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for the recruitment process. More vacancies may also be filled through this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other criteria. Recruitment authorities would be free to reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment, and if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be terminated from service if appointed.
- Queries related ONLY to problems occurring while applying online may be sent to email@example.com mentioning your name, post applying for and mobile number in the email.