The applicants are required to send the following documents with the date stamp to the address provided below:
FORMAT OF APPLICATION
1. Full Name 2. Date of Birth 3. Nationality 4. Gender 5. Permanent Address 6. Address for Correspondence 7. Email ID 8. Mobile No. 9. Educational Qualifications with complete details (Degree, year, college name, Board/ University, Class, %/ CGPA, University Rank, Science/Engg Subject) starting from 10th till latest degree
10. Area of research interest: Choose one from the list provided below
(Astrophysical Relativity, Fluid Dynamics and Turbulence, Mathematics, Physical Biology, Statistical Physics, and Condensed Matter, String Theory and Quantum Gravity)
11. Describe your interest in your preferred field of study (not more than 250 words)
(The writeup should particularly address questions such as the specific area in this subject that appeals to you, specific problems, if any, that you would like to work on, your background and motivation in working on the specific area, useful skills, etc.)
12. Please describe your past research experience, if any. Also, list any publications that you may have.
13. Names, Designation, Affiliation, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, and Email Address of at least two Professional Referees (duly filled in by teachers or persons with whom you have interacted academically)
14. The above application form along with the relevant educational/ other documents should be sent by duly affixing the date stamp on the envelope to ICTS-Long Term Visiting Students Program, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Survey No. 151, Shivakote Village, Hesaraghatta Hobli, Bengaluru (North) - 560089, Contact - 080 4653 6000.
15. Referee Reports (at least from two referees mentioned above) duly filled in by teachers or persons with whom you have interacted academically. The referee can send
us the soft copy of the reference letter through email to email@example.com
or fax 080 4653 6002 or by post (sealed envelopes and signed across the top and bottom flaps of the envelope) to ICTS-Long Term Visiting Students Program, International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Survey No. 151, Shivakote Village, Hesaraghatta Hobli, Bengaluru (North) - 560089, Contact: 080 4653 6000.